Parent University Event
- Event Title: Preparing youth for transitions: middle school, high school, and college
- Dates: Tues., August 4, 6:30 pm—8pm and encore Wed August 5, 10am to 11:30am
- Abstract: Every graduation brings promise and uncertainty. How to clarify anxiety your child may be experiencing and impart wisdom for handling new academic & social challenges with holy confidence.
- Sponsored by: St. Joseph Marello Catholic Church Parent University
- Location: 7200 Auburn Folsom Rd. , Granite Bay, CA 95746
To learn more about the parenting ministry schedule go to: Parent University.
It is my personal mission is to educate and inspire parents from all walks of life and social settings to realize their inherent authority to govern the home and educate the child about their own power; the personal power that comes from the spiritual resilience of your chosen faith. Founding the Parent Ministry at St. Joseph Marello Catholic Church is an answer to prayer for my mother heart.
Joanna Jullien is an author, educator and speaker on strengthening the parent-child relationship in a cyber powered world. She is a mother of two grown sons, the author of The Authority In Me: The Power of Family Life in the Network Culture, produces The Sacramento Cyber Safety Examiner column on Examiner.com, and is the CyberParenting advisor on The Fish 103.9FM. Her new book, A Google World in the Garden of Eden: Five Family-Safe Strategies for Texting and Social Media is now available for PC and all eReader formats including Kindle, Nook, iPad.
- Cyber safety for kids and families on TheFish103.9FM (videos)
- Follow Joanna @CyberParenting
- Like Banana Moments
- Sacramento Cyber Safety Examiner
- Sign up to receive Core Connectivity updates
- Email: Jullien@surewest.net