Modern youth are experiencing toxic levels of stress in a hyper-connected world, which can inspire chronic disorders including anxiety, depression and addiction. For parents, the most challenging thing is to love a child through the behavior and emotional experiences that these and other chronic disorders (such as ADHD, Asperger’s, etc.) present at any age. And yet parents are divinely equipped to witness the pain of the child’s childhood, teenagehood and adulthood and be a trusted resource to strengthen the resilience of the child and to create an environment through their own family culture that supports the innate desires to heal and become restored.
Getting a Fresh Start. Core Connectivity offers the Fresh Start Family Culture Builder for Household Executives, which provides high-impact insights and guidance on creating a family culture that builds trust, facilitates open communication, and fosters individual resilience.
- Seven short, high-impact lessons on the network culture, new demands on parents, family culture, communication strategies with discussion questions
- Four exercises and with worksheets to think deeply on how childhood and parenthood are impacted by cyber connectivity
- Glossary of terms to clarify key concepts like private, secret, trust, and faith
- Cyber rites of passage to groom kids for cyber-secure independence in age-appropriate ways
- Final products include: family motto, family creed, and a short set of house rules
Learn how to integrate Fresh Start into your practice: Service Levels
Join the One Million Fresh Start Families Campaign
- Purchase the $1 Quick Start to a Fresh Start 10-minute video
- Secure an ID CODE for your church or organization and promote it
- Purchase your own Fresh Start Manual
- Book a training for your facility or professional organization
- Bulk purchase of Fresh Start manuals at a discount with additional money donated to your cause
- Become a Fresh Start Trainer: Fresh Start Certification Program