Basic Fresh Start – Self-Help Tool Kit
Offer self-help tools for the parent. With the bulk purchase of the book. The purpose of introducing this resource is to help the parent understand how they can be an asset and more effectively collaborate with the educator and the child.
- Fresh Start Manual offers practical, high-impact guidance on making the home a more effective learning environment to overcome the pressures of mobile connectivity. This manual was written for the busy, stressed parent.
- Questions to engage parents and empower them with confidence as advocates for self-discipline and healing and to regulate the use of apps and devices.
- Referrals to Joanna for family culture consulting to help parents communicate discipline as love language and build trust
- Rate: $125 per hour
- Ask about the special Fresh Start package – two 90-minute sessions
- Fresh Start manual is included
Fresh Start Trainer Certification
This is a training to be certified to provide Fresh Start consulting and workshops, with the option to sign up for annual subscription for updates to training materials. Learn more here.
Retainer Fresh Start family culture training integrated into your practice
Customized staff training and family consulting. Contact Joanna at Core Connectivity to learn more.