Modern youth are experiencing toxic levels of stress in a hyper-connected world, which can inspire chronic disorders including anxiety, depression, addiction as well as attention deficit and learning disabilities. For parents, the most challenging thing is to love a child through the behavioral and emotional challenges inspired by mobile connectivity. And yet parents are divinely equipped to educate the child about their own executive capacity to be disciplined learners, and strengthen the individual resilience of the child through their family culture.
The Fresh Start training helps parents come to grips with and deepen their faith in who God is and what he has done for us so they can choose to create a family culture of transparency and accountability rooted in faith, and strengthen the parent-child bond by empowering children to think for themselves and resist the undue influences of untruth and create a family culture that builds trust, facilitates open communication, and fosters individual resilience.
- Seven short, high-impact lessons on the network culture, new demands on parents, family culture, communication strategies with discussion questions
- Four exercises and with worksheets to think deeply on how childhood and parenthood are impacted by cyber connectivity
- Glossary of terms to clarify key concepts like private, secret, trust, and faith
- Cyber rites of passage to groom kids for cyber-secure independence in age-appropriate ways
- Final products include: family motto, family creed, and a short set of house rules
Learn how to integrate Fresh Start into your faith community: Service Levels
Join the One Million Fresh Start Families Campaign
- Purchase the $1 Quick Start to a Fresh Start 10-minute video
- Secure an ID CODE for your church or organization and promote it
- Purchase your own Fresh Start Manual
- Book a training for your school or civic organization
- Bulk purchase of Fresh Start manuals at a discount with additional money donated to your cause
- Become a Fresh Start Trainer: Fresh Start Certification Program